- Coffee Packaging
- 16oz Kraft Compostable Side Gusset Coffee Bag with Valve [Imperfect]
Buy in Bulk and Save!
- Buy 1 or above and get $0.00 off
Discount will be applied at checkout
Often other companies will dispose of imperfect but usable products - causing needless waste. As part of our no-waste philosophy, we've chosen to offer these imperfect 16oz side gusset coffee bags at a discounted price.
This product does not meet our strict quality standards, therefore is discounted and final sale. Here are the notable imperfections:
- Labels may not adhere to these bags
- 100% of these bags are affected.
- Protective coating on the bags prevents labels from firmly adhering. Labels may peel easily, and reseal tape may not keep bags closed.
Please see product photos for examples. Not all bags have been checked individually, estimates are based on quality control sampling.
Compostable kraft coffee bags are a great natural-look alternative to petroleum-based plastics. A compostable one-way degassing valve allows release of carbon dioxide. The most sustainable coffee bags the planet has to offer!
- Pack of 100, 16oz (450g) kraft coffee bags
- Compostable one-way degassing valve
- 12-16oz bag with 2.5" side gusset
- Excellent oxygen and moisture barrier
- Heat sealable. Vacuum Sealable (Chamber Vacuum Seal Method)
- Freezer safe
- Made from kraft paper and compostable laminated film
- Made in USA
These films and components meet composting standards for industrial composting environments
Standards and Certifications:
ASTM D6400, EN13432. The zipper and valve are additionally certified compostable by TUV.
Please compost, where accepted. Safe for Home Composting. Results in home compost systems may vary.
Learn About Elevate Packaging’s Composting Standards
Each component (films, valve) is individually certified compostable.
These compostable coffee bags are vegan, non-GMO, and are not made with PLA. They do not contain harmful chemicals such as bisphenol (including BPA and over a dozen other derivatives), PFAS, or phthalates.
Suitable for sealing with most standard heat sealers
The pouch volume indicated is an approximation based on testing with coffee beans. Actual capacity varies depending on product being packaged.
Not intended for constant or regular contact with liquids, creams, or moisture. We recommend testing in the type of environment and with expected use from start to finish to be certain the material meets all requirements and expectations before purchase.
Available in Custom Printing and Dimensions (Minimum 5000) Upon Request
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed