Buy in Bulk and Save!
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 5% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 10% off
- Buy 50 or above and get 15% off
Discount will be applied at checkout
Compostable kraft pouches are a great natural-look alternative to petroleum-based plastics. Flexible pouches are lightweight and durable - reducing shipping costs and overall carbon footprint. A reclosable zipper ensures that your product stays fresh, while a compostable one-way degassing valve allows release of carbon dioxide. The most sustainable coffee packaging the planet has to offer!
- Pack of 100, 8oz (225g) kraft pouches
- Notch for easy tear open, reclosable zipper
- Compostable one-way degassing valve
- Excellent oxygen and moisture barrier
- Heat sealable. Vacuum Sealable (Chamber Vacuum Seal Method)
- Freezer safe
- Made from kraft paper and compostable laminated film
- Made in USA
These films and components meet composting standards for industrial composting environments
Standards and Certifications:
ASTM D6400, EN13432. The zipper and valve are additionally certified compostable by TUV.
Please compost, where accepted. Safe for Home Composting. Results in home compost systems may vary.
Learn About Elevate Packaging’s Composting Standards
Each component (films, zipper, valve) is individually certified compostable.
These compostable pouches are vegan, non-GMO, and are not made with PLA. They do not contain harmful chemicals such as bisphenol (including BPA and over a dozen other derivatives), PFAS, or phthalates.
Not intended for constant or regular contact with liquids, creams, or moisture. We recommend testing in the type of environment and with expected use from start to finish to be certain the material meets all requirements and expectations before purchase.
Available in Custom Printing and Dimensions (Minimum 5000) Upon Request