Buy in Bulk and Save!
- Buy 1 or above and get $0.00 off
Discount will be applied at checkout
Often other companies will dispose of imperfect but usable products - causing needless waste. As part of our no-waste philosophy, we've chosen to offer these imperfect 4oz Kraft compostable pouches at a discounted price.
This product does not meet our strict quality standards, therefore is discounted and final sale. Here are the notable imperfections:
- Weak reseal zipper. After 1-2 times opening and resealing pouch, the zipper flange may detach from the pouch material.
- An estimated 40% of these pouches are affected and the remaining 60% are estimated to be first quality and unaffected.
- Not suitable for goods with fine particles (such as powders, etc.)
- Recommended for one use.
Please see product photos for examples. Not all bags have been checked individually, estimates are based on quality control sampling.
Compostable kraft pouches are a great natural-look alternative to petroleum-based plastics. Flexible pouches are lightweight and durable - reducing shipping costs and overall carbon footprint. A reclosable zipper ensures that your product stays fresh. The most sustainable packaging the planet has to offer! Perfect for packaging dry foods, health products, subscriptions and refills, as well as non-food items.
- Pack of 100 Kraft pouches
- Kraft Paper for a natural appearance
- Notch for easy tear open, reclosable zipper
- Excellent oxygen and moisture barrier
- Heat sealable. Vacuum Sealable (Chamber Vacuum Seal Method)
- Freezer safe
- Made from kraft paper and compostable laminated film
- Made in USA
These films meet composting standards for industrial composting environments
Standards and Certifications:
ASTM D6400, EN13432. The zipper is additionally certified compostable by TUV.
Please compost, where accepted. Safe for Home Composting. Results in home compost systems may vary.
Learn About Elevate Packaging’s Composting Standards
Recommended Label: 3.33 x 4" Compostable Rectangle
Each component (films, zipper) is individually certified compostable.
These compostable pouches are vegan, non-GMO, and are not made with PLA. They do not contain harmful chemicals such as bisphenol (including BPA and over a dozen other derivatives), PFAS, or phthalates.
Suitable for sealing with most standard heat sealers
The pouch volume indicated is an approximation based on testing with coffee beans. Actual capacity varies depending on product being packaged.
Not intended for constant or regular contact with liquids, creams, or moisture. We recommend testing in the type of environment and with expected use from start to finish to be certain the material meets all requirements and expectations before purchase.
Printed “COMPOSTABLE - Elevate Packaging” on bottom gusset.
Available in Custom Printing and Dimensions (Minimum 5000) Upon Request
Customers also viewed